Tri in the Park Annan
21 June 2020
TRI in the Park Annan is a triathlon festival in Dumfries and Galloway with a race for everyone, from beginners to seasoned triathletes.
- The adult races feature a pool-based swim, open-road bike and off-road (grass) run
- The children's TriStar races feature a pool-based swim, off-road (grass) bike and off-road (grass) run
- All participants will receive a medal and prizes will be awarded to 1st - 3rd place male and female in each race
- All competitive races are chip timed, will be NON-DRAFTING, and held under British Triathlon /Triathlon Scotland rules and sanctions
- All races are open for individual entries
- We welcome participants of all levels of ability. If you would like to talk to us about your race before you sign up please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
GO TRI & Family Fun Run
New to triathlon? Our GO TRI triathlon or a Family Fun Run may be for you!
GO TRI is a great way to have a go at a triathlon in a fun, non-competitive environment over a short distance. All participants in the Family Fun Run and GO TRI wave will receive a medal. Please note these waves are non-competitive and un-timed therefore no results or prizes.
Participant Race Day Information will be available nearer to the event.
Bike Hire - the Triathlon Trust have Cuda bikes in a range of sizes available to hire for the event for £15, including a helmet. Bike hire must be booked in advance, please email email@example.com for more information.
Volunteering opportunity - don't fancy participating but fancy getting involved? Why not join our friendly team as a volunteer and help deliver this fantastic community event? There's a variety of roles and we promise a fun, active and rewarding day. Find out more and apply through Do-It or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tri in the Park Annan festival is raising funds for the Triathlon Trust's project in Dumfries & Galloway, giving children of all backgrounds and abilities across the region the opportunity to experience triathlon and engage in regular physical activity. To find out more about the Triathlon Trust's work in D&G click here.