Tri in the Park Annan
21 June 2020
TRI in the Park Annan is a triathlon festival in Dumfries and Galloway with a race for everyone, from beginners to seasoned triathletes.
- The adult races feature a pool-based swim, open-road bike followed by a grass run for the Novice race or a mix of grass and road run for the Sprint race.
- The children's TriStar races feature a pool-based swim, off-road (grass) bike and off-road (grass) run
- All participants will receive a medal and prizes will be awarded to 1st - 3rd place male and female in each race
- All competitive races are chip timed, will be NON-DRAFTING, and held under British Triathlon /Triathlon Scotland rules and sanctions
- All races are open for individual entries
- We welcome participants of all levels of ability. If you would like to talk to us about your race before you sign up please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
GO TRI & Family Fun Run
New to triathlon? Our GO TRI triathlon or a Family Fun Run may be for you!
GO TRI is a great way to have a go at a triathlon in a fun, non-competitive environment over a short distance. All participants in the Family Fun Run and GO TRI wave will receive a medal. The GO TRI will feature a pool-based swim, off-road (grass) bike and off-road (grass) run
Participant Race Day Information will be available nearer to the event.
Transition map - click here
Novice, TriStar, GO TRI & Fun Run map - click here
Sprint run map - click here
Novice cycle map - click here
TriStar & GO TRI cycle map - click here
Sprint & aquabike cycle map - click here
Sprint, Novice and Aquabike cycle (town section) - click here
Volunteering opportunity - don't fancy participating but fancy getting involved? Why not join our friendly team as a volunteer and help deliver this fantastic community event? There's a variety of roles and we promise a fun, active and rewarding day. Find out more and apply through Do-It or email email@example.com
The Tri in the Park Annan festival is raising funds for the Triathlon Trust's project in Dumfries & Galloway, giving children of all backgrounds and abilities across the region the opportunity to experience triathlon and engage in regular physical activity. To find out more about the Triathlon Trust's work in D&G click here.