The Triathlon Trust are looking for a volunteer to support the day-to-day running of the charity by helping us with various administrative and communication tasks, volunteering at our Head Office (Loughborough) or volunteering from home.
Could you join us for a day, a half day or even just a couple of hours a week?
Providing support to the Triathlon Trust team with administrative and communication duties including but not limited to:
- Posting events, news stories and content on our website
- Creating content for our social media channels
- Promoting our events to schools and sport partnerships
- Preparing volunteer briefing packs
- Preparing adverts for Event Volunteers
- Preparing volunteer briefings
- Preparing event invitations and briefings
There will be opportunities to get involved in other areas of the Triathlon Trust’s work, such as supporting at events
Share your expertise! We’re flexible to develop the role around you, depending on your level of experience and the time commitment you are able to offer, so tell us what you’re amazing at!
- Regular support
- Gain experience within a small but growing charity, gain skills and build on what you are already good at
- Help change young lives through triathlon!
This role is ideal for:
- People wishing to gain experience in the charity sector and insight on how charities work behind the scenes
- Parents returning to work
- Retired people with valuable skills and experience to share
- People wanting to gain confidence in the work place
- Area experts looking to support an important cause
How do I get involved?
To view the Role Description and Expression of Interest form click here.
Fill in our Expression of Interest form and tell us about yourself!
If you’d like to have an informal chat about this volunteer opportunity, please email us at email@example.com to register your interest and we’ll give you a call.
- Age Restrictions - 18+
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Regular 1:1 volunteer support meeting