The British Triathlon Trust has drawn the winners of the Big Tri Prize Draw at the Running and Endurance Sport Show.
The winners of the prizes are as follows:
- artwork commissioned specially for the Trust by Professional Triathlete Vanessa Raw - Rudi Benn
- a framed and signed GB Tri suit worn by Vanessa Raw - Tamara Northcott
- a top quality HUUB Aerious wetsuit - M. Butterworth
- a framed t-shirt signed by Commonwealth Champion Jodie Stimpson and members of the GB paratri team - Sarah Springman
- a training day with European Champion, world-class GB Para-triathlete, Lauren Steadman - Ilija Jurkic
- a goodie bag of tri equipment worth £100 from Tri-connection - Gary Craig
- open-water swim session with TriSportUK coaching - Robert Cogings
- swim-cam analysis and training day with Active Training World - Benjamin Hall
- top of the range Yurbud sport earphones - Sarah Pearson
- coaching session with the Running School - Morgan Williams
- Retul bikefit by freespeedlondon - Chris Price
- bikefit by howgoodcouldibe - Paul Ince
Congratulations to all our winners, we will be in touch to arrange for your prizes to be delivered.
Thanks to everyone who purchased tickets - all the funds raised will help us to 'Change lives through triathlon'