A great way to promote healthier journeys to work and support the Triathlon Trust
In partnership with our supporter CyclesUK, we can offer your business a cycle-to-work scheme where employees can purchase bikes and accessories at a significant discount and CyclesUK will make a donation of 10% of the purchase value to the Triathlon Trust.
It doesn't matter how small or large your company is, to find out more visit the Cycles UK Cycle to Work scheme website: https://c2w.cyclesuk.com/ and when you contact them let them know that you would like to support the Triathlon Trust.
How does the salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme work and what are the benefits?
- Employees are able to obtain cycles and safety equipment from the employer, saving the TAX and NI on the salary sacrifice amount
- The employer purchases the cycle and safety equipment and hires the cycle to the employee over a specified period*, employees may be given an option to retain the cycle at the end of the hire period
- Save money - typically, organisations can save 13.8% of the total value of salary sacrifice because of reductions in the amount of National Insurance Contributions due
- Healthier, fitter employees supporting wider employee wellbeing
- Reduce the organisation’s carbon footprint
- Reduce cars in the car park and congestion